Saturday, February 12, 2011

Naruto Hurricane Mugen Descargar

Sweets for my sweet ...

Valentines day

Yay! Just finished making my Valentines-choclate!! I'm so happy, Sayuki sent me this awesome chocolate from Japan, thanks to that my presents are now pink. ..i really miss all that wonderfull stuff that you can get only in Japan, and I miss not being small...

Someday, I want to make Chocolate for someone special - wow, I kinda feel like a 50ies housewife saying that....
...well till than i guess my friends wont mind the treat...

And I now that im not the only one alone... which reminds me of Glees Valentines Episode, soooo cute!!! Poor Kurt...

By the way. yesterday what my fist shooting with a professional model and photographer, it was awesome!
Zhe pictures can be found here:
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=129039347147187 # / functions.php aid = 56 172 & id = 129,039,347,147,187

0 comments:

Post a Comment